First National of Litchfield is a full service community bank that offers all of the following to help meet its customers needs...
- Minimum balance to open: $100.00.
- No service fees for average monthly balances above $100.00.
- $5.00 monthly service fees for average monthly balances below $100.00 (Monthly fee waived for Children, Seniors, and Students, Recipients of Social Security, SSI, Veterans or Disability Benefits. Seniors must be 65 years of age or older. Students may be required to show proof of enrollment).
- Dormant account fee after 2 years inactivity: $5.00 per month.
CD's (Certificates of Deposit)
- Various maturities offered from 91 days to 48 months.
- Minimum balance to open: $1,000.00.
- Must maintain a $1,000.00 minimum daily balance to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Interest will be compounded every quarter.
- Please contact us about our current rates or any special CD offers we may have.
IRA's (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- We offer various IRA accounts, from the traditional retirement IRA to the Roth.
- Please contact our IRA professional to discuss your needs.
- Get a jump on your holiday savings by opening a Christmas Club account.
- Multiple payment structures and methods available.