Manage Your Account
Banking at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Get out of line and get online!
Online Banking- Standard
- Standard online banking access is free!
- Check balances and account history.
- Transfer, or set up recurring transfers, of funds to and from multiple accounts and account types (if applicable) at FNBL
- Access previous account statements
- Request stop payments & re-order checks.
- Export history to Quicken® or Quickbooks® via Intuit's WebConnect®
- Multi-Factor Authentication to help keep your information safe.
Online Banking- with First Bill Pay access
All the same features of standard online banking, plus...
- For $4.95 per month, you will receive access to First Bill Pay
- Ability to set up payments, individual or recurring, from your checking (money market excluded) to your billers
- No limit to number of payees or payments per month
- Toll-free voice banking phone number: 1-866-324-2105.
- Check balances.
- Make transfers.
- Listen to account history.
Frequently Asked Questions
What operating systems and browsers are supported for Internet banking access?
- Windows, Mac, and IOS Current Operating systems within the last two releases.
- Supported Browsers for Computers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are supported within the last two released, publicly available versions.
- (Note: For customers with Checkfree billpay access, the billpay interface page may require the latest version of the applicable browser to avoid any design deficiencies, but functionality should not be affected if within the last two browser releases.)
- Supported Browsers for Tablets: The most recent publicly available version of Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer, for tablet OS of Apple, Android, and Windows respectively.
- Smartphones: Smartphone browsers are not currently supported for Internet banking.
What browsers are supported for Mobile banking access?
- Supported Browsers for Tablets and Smartphones: The most recent publicly available version of Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer, for tablet OS of Apple, Android, and Windows respectively.
What accounts will I have access to with online banking?
- All accounts where you are the Primary or Secondary account holder will be available. For other types of account holders (authorized signers, trustees, etc.) please contact the bank, and we will do our best to assist you. Be aware, other account type holder access may not be allowed or may require additional paperwork to be completed. Any accounts you are on but do not wish to see within online banking, and be hidden using the "Hide or Show Account" feature located on the Account Overview page.
Can I share a Login ID with my Spouse/Family Member/Significant Other?
- No. Users are restricted to one User per Login ID. FNBL will not be able to assist anyone but the primary customer with their specific login information.
- Make your password significantly complex and do not share it with others.
- Remember, Online banking ID's not accessed for a period equal to or more than six months may be subject to removal without notice.
- Do not save the password on your computer or mobile phone.
- When setting up Challenge Questions, try to pick questions and assign answers that are not easily guessed.
- Keep your computer's operating system and the browser you are using up to date with the latest patches and security fixes. Do the same with any other mobile device. Also keep up to date with any other software that you may have.
- Make sure you use anti-virus & anti-malware software and keep it up to date.
- If using a wireless network, make sure it is secured and not open to everyone.
- Don't click suspicious links or open questionable e-mail attachments. Always contact the bank first if you are unsure.
- Secure your mobile phone or device's access with a password for access.
- Online banking makes it fast and easy to keep up with your accounts. Check often and notify the bank as soon as possible of any suspicious transactions.