Manage Your Account
Banking at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Get out of line and get online!
Online Banking- Standard
- Standard online banking access is free!
- Check balances and account history.
- Transfer, or set up recurring transfers, of funds to and from multiple accounts and account types (if applicable) at FNBL
- Access previous account statements
- Request stop payments & re-order checks.
- Export history to Quicken® or Quickbooks® via Intuit's WebConnect®
- Multi-Factor Authentication to help keep your information safe.
Online Banking- with First Bill Pay access
All the same features of standard online banking, plus...
- For $4.95 per month, you will receive access to First Bill Pay
- Ability to set up payments, individual or recurring, from your checking (money market excluded) to your billers
- No limit to number of payees or payments per month
- Toll-free voice banking phone number: 1-866-324-2105.
- Check balances.
- Make transfers.
- Listen to account history.
Frequently Asked Questions
What operating systems and browsers are supported for Internet banking access?
- Windows, Mac, and IOS Current Operating systems within the last two releases.
- Supported Browsers for Computers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are supported within the last two released, publicly available versions.
- (Note: For customers with First Bill Pay access, the billpay interface page may require the latest version of the applicable browser to avoid any design deficiencies, but functionality should not be affected if within the last two browser releases.)
- Supported Browsers for Tablets: The most recent publicly available version of Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer, for tablet OS of Apple, Android, and Windows respectively.
What browsers are supported for Mobile banking access?
- Supported Browsers for Tablets and Smartphones: The most recent publicly available version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, for tablet OS of Apple & Android devices.
What accounts will I have access to with online banking?
- All accounts where you are the Primary or Secondary account holder will be available. For other types of account holders (authorized signers, trustees, etc.) please contact the bank, and we will determine how best to assist you. Be aware, other account type holders access may not be allowed or may require additional paperwork to be completed. Any accounts you are on but do not wish to see within online banking can be hidden using the "Hide/Show Account" feature.
Can I share a Username / Login ID with my Spouse/Family Member/Significant Other?
- No. Users are restricted to one user per Username. FNBL will not be able to assist anyone but the individual customer associated with their specific login information.
- Make your password significantly complex and do not share it with others. Don't use the same password across multiple sites.
- Remember, online banking users with no access for a period for more than 90 days may be subject to removal without notice.
- Do not save your password using a password manager or anywhere else on your device.
- Always keep your devices operating systems and applicable software up to date with the latest patches and security fixes.
- Keep your anti-virus & anti-malware software up to date.
- Make sure any wireless networks you connect to are secure, and be wary of public WiFi.
- Don't click suspicious links or open questionable e-mail attachments. Always contact the bank first if you are unsure.
- Secure your mobile phone or device's access.
- Online banking makes it fast and easy to keep up with your accounts. Check often and notify the bank as soon as possible of any suspicious transactions.
- Always keep your contact information up to date. If we can't reach you, we can't help you!