Manage Your Account
Banking at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Get out of line and get online!
Online Banking- Standard
- Standard online banking access is free!
- Check balances and account history.
- Transfer, or set up recurring transfers, of funds to and from multiple accounts and account types (if applicable) at FNBL
- Access previous account statements
- Request stop payments & re-order checks.
- Export history to Quicken® or Quickbooks® via Intuit's WebConnect®
- Multi-Factor Authentication to help keep your information safe.
Online Banking- with First Bill Pay access
All the same features of standard online banking, plus...
- For $4.95 per month, you will receive access to First Bill Pay
- Ability to set up payments, individual or recurring, from your checking (money market excluded) to your billers
- No limit to number of payees or payments per month
Get the same great features of standard (or with First Bill Pay) online banking access using your mobile device.
- Toll-free voice banking phone number: 1-866-324-2105.
- Check balances.
- Make transfers.
- Listen to account history.
Frequently Asked Questions
What operating systems and browsers are supported for Internet banking access?
- Windows, Mac, and IOS Current Operating systems within the last release.
- Supported Browsers for PC: Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox Safari are supported within the last two released, publicly available versions.
- Support Browsers for Tablets: The most recent publicly available version of Safari, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (if applicable).
Can I share a Username / Login ID with my Spouse/Family Member/Significant Other?
- No. Users are restricted to one user per Username. FNBL will not be able to assist anyone but the individual customer associated with their specific login information.
- Make your password significantly complex and do not share it with others. Don't use the same password across multiple sites.
- Remember, online banking users with no access for a period for more than 90 days may be subject to removal without notice.
- Do not save your password using a password manager or anywhere else on your device.
- Always keep your devices operating systems and applicable software up to date with the latest patches and security fixes.
- Keep your anti-virus & anti-malware software up to date.
- Make sure any wireless networks you connect to are secure, and be wary of public WiFi.
- Don't click suspicious links or open questionable e-mail attachments. Always contact the bank first if you are unsure.
- Secure your mobile phone or device's access.
- Online banking makes it fast and easy to keep up with your accounts. Check often and notify the bank as soon as possible of any suspicious transactions.
- Always keep your contact information up to date. If we can't reach you, we can't help you!